- This course covers a range of topics to do with cardiac and respiratory emergencies, teaching you how to use an AED, when it should be used and who should use it. This course focuses heavily on practical skills and student participation.
- By the end of the course the students will have completed numerous cycles of CPR while using a defibrillator, this is all designed to make the student more comfortable and confident, if ever asked to carry out the skills in real life.
- The aim of this CPR training is to equip the student with the relevant knowledge and skills to deliver a range of life saving techniques in an emergency situation.
- When? Subject to demand, please enquire about available dates
- Who? Nurses, Care Assistants, or staff from any industry