COVID-19 Awareness: Return to Work Training
If we as a nation are to provide safe places for our staff to work and our patrons to visit it is vitally important that all companies opening during the COVID-19 pandemic minimise the risk of infection spread.
The Covid-19 Training & Certification will ensure the students understand what to expect when they return to work and how to carry out their role whether they are the COVID-19 safety champion, the manager or a member of frontline staff. Every workplace is required to have at least one lead worker representative or Covid Champion, depending on the number of staff who, together with the management team, will be responsible for ensuring all safety protocols are being followed. They should be fully trained to carry out the function and all staff should know who they are.
Covid-19 Course Modules:
- Understanding COVID-19 and the legal requirements
- Protection of Frontline Staff, Personal Safety
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Use of PPE and Customer Safety
- Health and Wellbeing
- Employer Responsibility
- Role of the COVID-19 Safety Champion
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment & Controls
- Useful links and FAQs